Any purchase of Gogo connectivity service on pre-flight basis may be fulfilled through a Gift Card, an e-Gift Certificate, a promotion code or a Service Credit.
Gogo Promotion Code Use
We use Gogo promotion codes to allow you to redeem certain promotional offers available from Gogo or authorized third parties while inflight on a Gogo-equipped aircraft, as well as any Gogo Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates that you purchase from www.gogoair.com or that you receive from a friend. A Gogo promotion code consists of a string of letters, numbers or both and can be found on promotional media (emails, promotional certificates, advertisements, etc.) that you may receive from Gogo or from an authorized third party. All Gogo promotion codes are subject to the following terms, in addition to any terms printed on the applicable promotional media.
- A Gogo promotion code provides access to the Service for a limited duration, as described on the promotional media.
- A Gogo promotion code may be redeemed only during the period shown in the selected promotional media.
- You must have an Account to redeem a Gogo promotion code.
- Enter the Gogo promotion code in the space provided for promotion codes on the applicable Gogo purchase page.
- After clicking on“Apply,” a discount will automatically be applied to the order as long as the Gogo promotion code is valid.
- If the Gogo promotion code is for a partial discount, you will be asked to pay the balance displayed on the order summary with a credit card. Once entered, your credit card will be charged immediately for such balance. The total price charged will include taxes and fees.
- A Gogo promotion code is applied to your entire purchase. Only one promotional offer can be used at a time.
- No adjustments can be made to prior purchases.
- Gogo promotion codes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or assigned or transferred for value, in whole or in part.
- Gogo service credits (also referred to as “passes”) are deposited directly into your Gogo Account and provide access to the Service for a limited duration (“Gogo Service Credits”), as described at the time of purchase.
- Each Gogo Service Credit is a limited license to access the Service. Each license allows you to access the Services during a specified period following purchase of your pass(es) (a month, a year, or such other time period as may be specified) (the “License Term”) for the level or duration of the Service (either a specified period of time, one flight segment, or a flight between two specified cities) specified with your purchase. The purchase and sale of each limited license is completed when the pass is placed in your Account. Each license has no cash value and cannot be refunded, transferred or assigned. After the License Term has expired, the pass representing each license will no longer appear in your Account.
- You must have an Account to access Gogo Service Credits.
- Once on an eligible Gogo-equipped aircraft, you must log into your Account to access your Gogo Service Credits.
- Gogo Service Credits have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or assigned or transferred for value, in whole or in part.
Gogo Gift Card and e-Gift Certificates
“Gift Card,” as used in this Agreement, refers to the Gogo Gift Card. “e-Gift Certificate,” as used in this Agreement, refers to electronic gift certificates purchased at www.gogoair.com.
Purchasing a Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate
Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates may be purchased only on line at www.gogoair.com. If you purchase a Gift Card, it will be sent to you at the address you provide and will include a number that can be used to make purchases only while in-flight on a Gogo-equipped aircraft. If you purchase an e-Gift Certificate, one or more Gogo promotion code will be sent to the email address and that code(s) can be used to make purchases only while in-flight on a Gogo-equipped aircraft. If the purchaser of the e-Gift Certificate intends to give it to another person, then the purchaser will have to provide identifying information about the recipient, including a working email address, at the time of purchase. The Gift Card and e-Gift Certificate are not credit cards, charge cards or debit cards. The Gift Card and e-Gift Certificates are loaded with a specific number of credits as indicated on the face of the Gift Card or in the e-mail accompanying the e-Gift Certificate. There is no set ratio of cash value to credits. The credits that are loaded onto the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate available for redemption are referred to here as the “Available Credits.” Each Available Credit is redeemable for any applicable Flight Pass (i.e., a pass for access to the Service for the duration of a single flight segment) or Time Pass (i.e., a pass for access to the Service for a specified period of time) referred to here as “Eligible Passes.” No activation is necessary to use your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, however use of Available Credits does require that the user create an account at www.gogoair.com. The Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates do not expire, though Available Credits may be subject to U.S. state unclaimed property laws if left unused or unclaimed for applicable periods as defined by statute. No dormancy or service fees apply with regard to your use and maintenance of the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate.
Use of Your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate
Gogo Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates are only redeemable in-flight on Gogo-equipped aircraft. Check with your air carrier to find out whether your aircraft will be Gogo-equipped. Be sure to bring a copy of your gift card promotion code with you, as this is the best way to ensure access to your Available Credits. If you forget to bring your promotion code, simply chat with us via the“chat with us” link (click https://custhelp.gogoinflight.com) and a customer service representative will attempt to help you retrieve your code. To redeem Available Credits for Eligible Passes, you simply sign into your Account (or create an Account and sign in) and enter the promotion code on the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate in lieu of a credit or debit card number. The Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate can be used to pay the full amount of the Eligible Pass and applicable taxes, so long as there is an Available Credit. The Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate can only be used to purchase Eligible Passes. Available Credits cannot be used as partial payment for any other Gogo product or service. As you use the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, the Available Credits will be reduced by one credit for every Eligible Pass selected. The Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate cannot be“reloaded” with value as the Available Credits are drawn down.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards or e-Gift Certificates
We suggest that you write down your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate promotion code and keep it in a safe place. You should be aware that, except in circumstances where barred by law, lost, stolen, or destroyed Gift Card or e-Gift Certificates, or their associated promotion codes, will not be replaced or refunded. You should keep your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate secure and treat it like cash.
Redemption and Refunds
Your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate is not, except where required by law, refundable or redeemable in cash.
Redemptions of Available Credits for Eligible Passes using your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, consistent with the terms of the www.gogoair.com web site, are final. Returns are not available and redeemed credits will not be reinstated to your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate.
No Warranty of Availability or Uninterrupted Use
From time to time the Gift Card, e-Gift Certificate, or the Gogo system may, for technical reasons, be inoperative, and when this happens, you may be temporarily unable to use your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate. Please contact Gogo customer service at 1-877-350-0038 within the USA, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for Japanese language or via the“chat with us” link (click https://custhelp.gogoinflight.com/) on the Gogo interface if you have any problems using your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate or for any other inquiry related to your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate.
We may cancel your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate for any reason or no reason at all. If we cancel your Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, Gogo will send you an email to the email address the purchaser provided at the time of purchase notifying you of the cancellation and requesting a current mailing address. If you provide a current mailing address, the percentage of the purchase price represented by each Available Credit will be returned to you by check.
Information We Collect
As part of providing you with the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, Gogo may collect and obtain certain information (including personal information) about and from you, including:
- Information provided by the purchaser, such as name, address, and email address;
- Information about a recipient of the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, such as name, address and email address; and
- Information about redemptions you make with the Gift Card or e-Gift Certificate, such as the date of the redemption of credits and the type of Eligible Pass selected.